Inkscape on the installable media

I think here is a good place to ask, as I have a good chance to get some allies, we probably use this application about daily :p

Currently Inkscape is not part of any media release (for logical reasons):
- it is not included on the Desktop Live CD due to space restriction (it drags some additional dependencies); - it is not included on the traditional (formerly known as "Core") image (CD/DVD), bu that media (despite being my personal favorite install source) seems neglected: very little happens with it, is "uncool", all modifications go to spins; - our own Art Studio Spin is, and will be in the foreseeable future, just a "to do" item.

What I try is to get some brainstorming, and, why not, some lobbying, about how we can get it in an installable media. Preferably in due time for F9.

I could probably raise the issue on the Desktop list, but I don't feel comfortable doing so unless I can't come also with a way to free some needed space on the Live CD.