Re: art team status

Máirín Duffy wrote:
5) Linux action podcast interview

The Linux action podcast folks approached me yesterday and asked if I would be willing to interview with them about the F9 artwork. (these are the guys that reviewed f8's artwork by saying it was 'ugly ugly ugly') I agreed so the interview is going to take place today. I'll let you know how it goes (although I will admit I really do not have a good feeling about it.)

At last, I managed to listen to the podcast (for the interested, Mo's part starts about 25:00 minutes into the show and is about 19-20 minutes long).
I think it went pretty well - http://www.linuxactionshow.com/?p=176