fedorahosted & liveUSB project

perhaps to earn wiki edit privileges, I thought I'd take a few stabs
at some the logos/designs needed on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

http://thebadapples.info/fedora/

I felt I should post this here before contacting the people who
requested this art because I'm not too sure about the trademark issues
for the fedorahosted.org site and would like a little input from
someone who knows more about what we are allowed to do with teh fedora
"f".

-klaatu

--
---