Re: F9 artwork

I'll get that added, thanks for the reminder Martin.

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 14:55 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:

Attached is the xml file that I edited from the infinity.xml to waves.xml

Basically all I had to do was edit the start time, which I put for April
1st(not fooling here), and then change instances of "infinity" to
"waves". I kept the file naming structure for the png's the same, minus
the theme name part.

It might still need some tweaking, especially considering gnome now
supports multiple resolutions so it would be beneficial to have it:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-February/msg00206.html