Re: Release counter for F9

Nicu Buculei wrote:
The release counter we had for F8 proved to be quite popular, so is natural to have this time another one, maybe with some improvements. With the release scheduled for April 29, about a month from now, I think it is a good time to start planning it.

This is my first attempt at a counter:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners#head-ab3c9d92ea25a8b18ae3af39c9c5a77315deeaf2

It may be a bit loaded and the resulting PNG a bit large in size. The text is implemented with clones and has the "count-text" id (for automatic counter change with sed).