Re: F9 artwork

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 18:33 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
> Here's an updated version with the support for multi-resolutions.
> However, I'm not sure how to handle it once we reach the static
> moments. Perhaps someone with some more experience can help at those
> points.

You can use <size> elements inside <file>, too. I'll attach an xml that
works. Wrt to the resolutions, it will be much more useful to have them
as separate pngs if we can actually correct the aspect ratio of the
images, just rendering the same svg at the different sizes will not give
much of an improvement over just using the svg in the first place.

Matthias