Re: F9 artwork

Matthias Clasen wrote:

Wrt to the resolutions, it will be much more useful to have them
as separate pngs if we can actually correct the aspect ratio of the
images, just rendering the same svg at the different sizes will not give
much of an improvement over just using the svg in the first place.

Of course we will do that, but the first step is to put the final finishing to *one* version (probably 1920x1200), confirm that it looks good (no banding or other artifacts) and then create the other versions following the same steps.