F10Themes/Binary

I've put up a theme proposal called Binary. The concept is a stream of I and O symbols arranged into some mathematical pattern.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Binary

All the examples are generated using the perl script (attached to the page). If you have any ideas of shapes/patterns then please do tell me as it would only take me a couple of minutes to change the code to generate the desired effect.