[Echo] Reworked media-optical icon

Hi,

I've just finished reworking the media-optical icon to follow the
guidelines and to have all the necessary sizes. There remains one simple
question to answer (apart from approval from you ;-) - how we will make
the derivations: media-optical-{cd,dvd,bd,hddvd}? Just add the text (CD,
DVD, BLU-RAY, HD DVD)? Use label with the text? Use different colours?
Any suggestions? I'd prefer one of the text variants, since it's clear
what the text says (while different colours might cause confusion).
Also, there is an alternative that we just symlink all those to
media-optical...

Comments welcome,
Martin