Re: F10Themes/Binary

Charlie Brej wrote:
I've put up a theme proposal called Binary. The concept is a stream of I and O symbols arranged into some mathematical pattern.

OK, can you make a metaphor form that? I don't know, maybe we are numbers, information wants to be free, whatever...

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Binary

All the examples are generated using the perl script (attached to the page). If you have any ideas of shapes/patterns then please do tell me as it would only take me a couple of minutes to change the code to generate the desired effect.

Honestly, the one I like better is the first (Grid) and probably because I make a mind connection with Matrix :p