Re: Works in Brasil

Jayme Ayres wrote:
Hi Nicu,

I put the banner that I made on page Marketing Collateral as you suggested
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral

OK.

I can leave the poster in DesignService?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

I am not a Nazi (or I just hope I am not) to dictate people where to upload their work, my advice is as simple as this: put your work where is most likely your users will look for it, as this is our ultimate goal: to provide something useful and see our work put to good use.