Re: [Echo] Reworked media-optical icon

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Mike Langlie <mlanglie redhat com> wrote:
I used the logos (DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray, audio disc) for the first pass at the GNOME ones before finding out they can't be used that way due to licensing. I'd stick with plain, unstylized text.

Mike

You are right. I forgot how licensing is so much hassle.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project Contributor