Re: [Echo] Reworked media-optical icon

2008/5/6 Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>:

Speaking of which... The only media which I have associated a colour
with is Blu-ray. So perhaps while the colours help differentiating
between the media, it does not help to recognise which one is it but
Blu-ray... Perhaps I could use different colour only for the Blu-ray
media, but then it would be a little inconsistent...

Martin

That is very much the downside of technology. Blue-ray is relatively new to be recognized. It will be a matter of time before it will be become common usage. Perhaps using a colour close to Blue-ray logo from a variation of Echo palette will do the trick.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project Contributor