Re: [Echo] Reworked media-optical icon

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
That is very much the downside of technology. Blue-ray is relatively new to be recognized. It will be a matter of time before it will be become common usage. Perhaps using a colour close to Blue-ray logo from a variation of Echo palette will do the trick.

Really?

I use Blu-Ray discs all the time. The local video store here carries them so I rent them often and I also have a PS3 meaning all my games are Blu-Ray. I own a couple movies in the format too too. Sure, they are not as common as DVD but I don't think the time when they are the most common is that far away, especially since HD-DVD has gone the way of the dodo.

(Yes, I am primarily writing this email for an excuse to use the phrase 'way of the dodo' ;-) )