Re: Fedora Websites wikibanner

I like that one so much better nicu.
the address bar just further reinforces the fact that the window is a browser, and is much easier to identify it than my first 2...

cheers,
ryanlerch

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
ryan lerch wrote:
I have done up a couple of quick banners for the fedora-websites wiki banner item in the design queue:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#head-86dc2e29d159d7e9633beafc7e1a31b047799b20

Any ideas / suggestions for improvements?

I uploaded a "remix" of your design.