Re: Fedora Websites wikibanner

Craig Thomas wrote:
2008/5/7 ryan lerch <ryanlerch gmail com>:
I like that one so much better nicu.
the address bar just further reinforces the fact that the window is a
browser, and is much easier to identify it than my first 2...

These are great and I think look really nice. Although, my first
thought was 'hey, that's system help!' until I saw the version with
the address bar and the words 'http://..'

Sometime I have a tendency to go over the top, so I went to the wiki and uploaded a fourth version: with the Firefox icon on the top-left corner of the window, now it should be even more obvious it is a browser.