Re: F9 Launch Banner

On Wed, 7 May 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

How about something like "people"? I think something like a photo of a group of Fedora contributors, wearing Fedora t-shirts, maybe holding Fedora CDs showing their happiness (partying?). I know it is hard to to, as it require planning, access to people and props but lately I think more and more about showing the faces of people behind Fedora.

I really like this idea, +1 -- ian