Re: Fedora Websites wikibanner

> Craig Thomas wrote:

Wow, thank you!  You are right, it is now a browser, no question.

This will help spruce up our wiki space, thanks again.

Craig, will you be able to get back to us if (or when) the fedora-websites team approves this and starts using as your banner?
I will then remove it from the design queue and add to our archives!

cheers,
ryanlerch