Re: Fedora Websites wikibanner

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:06 PM, ryan lerch <ryanlerch gmail com> wrote:
> > > Craig Thomas wrote:
> >
> > Wow, thank you!  You are right, it is now a browser, no question.
> >
> > This will help spruce up our wiki space, thanks again.
> >

> Craig, will you be able to get back to us if (or when) the fedora-websites
> team approves this and starts using as your banner?
> I will then remove it from the design queue and add to our archives!

(bah, sorry ryan if I got you twice.., meant to send to the list...i
keep doing that!)

Yes I will and I am sorry for not mentioning that the banner will be
discussed at our next meeting (which is today).
Also, I have taken the liberty of linking to Nicu's first revision on
the wiki, in the meantime.

Thanks again,

--
Craig