Re: Fedora Websites wikibanner

Yes I will and I am sorry for not mentioning that the banner will be
discussed at our next meeting (which is today).

Not a problem mate! Hope the rest of the websites team likes it, or even has ideas for improvements :)

Also, I have taken the liberty of linking to Nicu's first revision on
the wiki, in the meantime.

I noticed that too... I think it looks great!

cheers,
ryanlerch