Self Introduction : Prosenjit Biswas

Hi Everyone,

Name : Prosenjit Biswas.
Location: Kolkata, India.
Profession: Consultant
IRC NIck: prosenji (freenode)

I am interested to contribute to the Fedora project so that new and veteran Fedora users get overall better experience. I hope to contribute to this by creating new art work. I have done some fine arts course at my school age and I love to design/draw new things till today.

Working as an IT consultant, have strong background in project management and consultancy. I am pretty advanced computer skills wise.  I feel I have a broad knowledge of computers in general and also quick to pick up new things.

I am familiar with Red Hat/fedora and would like to give back to the community. I look forward to learning what you guys do so that I can also contribute. I know I can contribute to the art work and anything else I can help out with is also great.

pub   1024D/714A38A4 2008-02-02
      Key fingerprint = 061B 5647 B79A 235C 778F  2725 DF24 B312 714A 38A4
uid                  Prosenjit Biswas (Open Source Projects) <b prosenjit gmail com>
sub   2048g/B00C085E 2008-02-02

--
/Pro.
For Virtualization -- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Fedora8VirtQuickStart