Re: Echo Icon Theme Status Report

Martin Sourada wrote:

PS: me thinks the proper place for this topic would be fedora-legal, but
as long as no-one creates them (and the main contributors will not in
the near future, because we have icons with much higher priority that
need to be fixed/created) it is a non-issue in echo, dunno how on your
side...

While I expect the flags will not pass legal (and fully understand the reason why), one can think at flag icons as one very easy way to start contributing - at the Open Clip Art Library we have a comprehensive set of flags from all around the world, in SVG format and released as Public Domain, all the work would be only to copy some files.