Re: Self Introduction : Prosenjit Biswas

/Pro. wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Hi!

Name : Prosenjit Biswas.
Location: Kolkata, India.
Profession: Consultant
IRC NIck: prosenji (freenode)

Welcome!

I am interested to contribute to the Fedora project so that new and veteran Fedora users get overall better experience. I hope to contribute to this by creating new art work. I have done some fine arts course at my school age and I love to design/draw new things till today.

Working as an IT consultant, have strong background in project management and consultancy. I am pretty advanced computer skills wise. I feel I have a broad knowledge of computers in general and also quick to pick up new things.

How about the graphic applications included in Fedora?

I am familiar with Red Hat/fedora and would like to give back to the community. I look forward to learning what you guys do so that I can also contribute. I know I can contribute to the art work and anything else I can help out with is also great.

Which are your area of interest in graphics? Do you have any work published online?

I think you already know about the DesignService queue from my previous email.