A simple introduction about myself

Hello all, My name is Muhammad Shahriman bin Samsudin , I resides in Pahang, Malaysia.
I've join the ambassador groups and decides to join the Art Team as well.

Reason? Besides teaching people how to use Fedora, I sometimes love to design. In my early childhood ,I used Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks.
But nowdays I just stick up with Gimp and Inkscape because it's the right thing to do.

I haven't got much time to spare for the community lately since i'm getting close to the end of my internship days. But I hope i can do my job well :)

Muhammad Shahriman bin Samsudin
Universiti Teknologi Petronas
http://rumble.yondie.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ShahrimanSamsudin
http://groups.google.com/group/my-rubik
C198 5BF7 96A8 547E 42FE 3194 D5EB B56D CCD2 049C