Re: to Fedora 9 Wallpaper

slap a "10" on that background and propose it for f10 background.  it's pretty cool looking.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Stojan Dimitrovski <sdimitrovski gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I just finished this. It's meant to be a thanks for everyone on the
community for working hard to bring Fedora 9 to life.

I know that this email may sound very, extremely weird and useless, but
I really had to do this. I just felt like I had to.

http://act1v8.deviantart.com/art/to-Fedora-9-85585606

Thanks.

P.S. Don't flame me, just tell me not to do this anymore and if you wish
delete the message from the list. (Just in case)
--
Stojan Dimitrovski

Blog: http://stojance.lugola.net/
IM: sdimitrovski gmail com; sdimitrovski aol com;
sdimitrovski hotmail com
IRC: act1v8 @ Freenode; sometimes act1v8 @ GimpNet
DeviantART: http://act1v8.deviantart.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Act1v8