Re: Confusing CD sleeves...

Valent Turkovic wrote:
I'm preparing to manually print CD labels on CD's of Fedora 9 and I
would also like to make them look more professional so I'll also print
CD sleeves.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9

There are a few things that aren't aren't clear to me.
[...]

2. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=F9_CDSleeve_thumb.png
CD and DVD sleeves have text saying "x86_64 Live CD" People ask me a
lot "What does that mean", and "is this 64bit only" ... etc... etc...
Could you please consider making this text something like (runs on 32
and 64 bit architectures of processors" or something like that that is
more human friendly and not confusing?

Could you consider opening the SVG with Inkscape and using whatever text you want? The intention for those labels is to be used as templates, so you can put live CD, live DVD, install DVD, install CD #n, i686, x86_64, ppc, whatever spin and so on. Otherwise we would have to put on the wiki CD labels for *every* possible combination.