Re: I'd like to introduce myself. : )

Marek Sierociński wrote:
Hi!

My nickname is marverix, but my realy name is Marek Sierociński and
I'm from Poland. I'm 18 year old young man. I'd love to sketch and
have fun with vector graphics in Inkscape. So... I currenty use... Windows XP
x64... Yeah... I know is very very very strange that guy who is using
win want to join to Fedora-Art group... Yes... I think that's right :)
But I used Fedora 5 and I was pleased to use it. My class-mate is
currently downloading x64 version of Fedora 9 because I want to start
one more time adventrure with this OS.

Well , FC5 was a loooooong time ago :p You will find F9 much better (I hope).

I want also help creating Fedora. So I will be glad if you would add
me as member of your group.

Hang around, have a look at of our requests queue (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService), maybe at our original theme development (https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/), talk, submit when you have something to show...

I haven't many artworks but please look at:
http://marverix.info
Projects of webpages: http://marverix.info/Ardisia (project for garden
center) and http://www.stradi.pl (project for violin-maker).

A lot of 404s here...