I'd like to introduce myself. : )

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 15 06:28:55 UTC 2008

Marek Sierociński wrote:
> Hi!

> My nickname is marverix, but my realy name is Marek Sierociński and
> I'm from Poland. I'm 18 year old young man. I'd love to sketch and
> have fun with vector graphics in Inkscape. So... I currenty use... Windows XP
> x64... Yeah... I know is very very very strange that guy who is using
> win want to join to Fedora-Art group... Yes... I think that's right :)
> But I used Fedora 5 and I was pleased to use it. My class-mate is
> currently downloading x64 version of Fedora 9 because I want to start
> one more time adventrure with this OS.

Well , FC5 was a loooooong time ago :p You will find F9 much better (I
hope).

> I want also help creating Fedora. So I will be glad if you would add
> me as member of your group.

Hang around, have a look at of our requests queue
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService), maybe at our
original theme development (https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/),
talk, submit when you have something to show...

> I haven't many artworks but please look at:
> http://marverix.info
> Projects of webpages: http://marverix.info/Ardisia (project for garden
> center) and http://www.stradi.pl (project for violin-maker).

A lot of 404s here...