Fedora 9 GUADEC edition DVDHi,

Hi,

I put together a sleeve and disc surface for Fedora 9 DVDs to be given away at GUADEC. Here are reduced-size PNGs of the layouts for feedback. It's a riff on the waves theme to be distinct from the regular edition.

(I've been unable to log into the Fedora art wiki, so I'm temporarily posting mockups on my own site.)

http://yipyop.com/fedora/f9guadec.html

Mike