F10 Theme Proposal: Growth

Hey all,

I was at the Eden Project today and saw this wall painting that I
thought might be a nice idea to base an F10 theme around:

http://jonrob.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/photo-0015.jpg

F9 was sulphur, and for many that suggests hell. How about in F10 we
go with an image of heaven: Eden :)

The part of this image I was most interested in was the tree and the
way you can see its roots going down beneath it - I was less
interested in the people in the picture but others might disagree!

Would love to hear thoughts and feedback :)

Best,

Jon