Re: F10 Theme Proposal: Growth

Ian Weller wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

I was at the Eden Project today and saw this wall painting that I
thought might be a nice idea to base an F10 theme around:

http://jonrob.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/photo-0015.jpg

F9 was sulphur, and for many that suggests hell. How about in F10 we
go with an image of heaven: Eden :)

Using too much green might be tromping on OpenSUSE's color palette.
Otherwise, I really like the idea. Maybe I can come up with something
and co-propose this proposal with ya.

But is not that bad, for quite a while we get some people asking for a theme where blue is not the *main* color. I guess is worth trying something like this, with blue flowers as a *secondary* element. We'll gather feedback and see in Round 2 what people are interested in working on.