[Project Idea] The Fedora History Tour

Hi all!

As you know, we are heading towards the annual tenth release of Fedora.
And I thought it might be interesting to make some sort of tour through
the Fedora history. It might be interesting to directly compare Fedora 1
to Fedora 10 :-D

Any thoughts on this? Volunteers? Comments? Perhaps joining forces with
the Docs/Marketing folks?

Cheers,