Re: [Project Idea] The Fedora History Tour

I want to join Infrastructure team.. but I read most of the information on the wiki, but not sure on how to just get started..? I'm sure that there should be some type of subversion that is used.. this would be the first time that I actually gets involved with the open source work.. but I'm a little busy for the next 2 weeks for final exams.. :(

- Grady