Re: [Project Idea] The Fedora History Tour

Martin Sourada wrote:

As you know, we are heading towards the annual tenth release of Fedora.
And I thought it might be interesting to make some sort of tour through
the Fedora history. It might be interesting to directly compare Fedora 1
to Fedora 10 :-D

Yup... reviving some nostalgia and building celebration for the "perfect 10".

I believe you remember the work in progress image by Mola about the history of Fedora (sorry, no link, Mola's server is "509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded").

Any thoughts on this? Volunteers? Comments? Perhaps joining forces with
the Docs/Marketing folks?