Re: eden, linkedin

Adam Sobotka wrote:
I like idea of Eden scheme for f10, I tried to make a tree similar to image Jon sent, but without success.

Not exactly the same think, but a few months ago I worked on a concept which may be considered remotely similar: http://openclipart.org/media/files/nicubunu/6031
I had some ideas about expanding it, but not followed it.

And..is anyone from group on linked in? I tried fedora keyword and didn't found anyone from here..so I want to appeal..if you are linked, don't hide your religion :)

There are some of us on LinkedIn (are you this Adam Sobotka http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsobotka ?) but we as a group (the Art group) are not using it directly (can you elaborate on how it could help us?), you can find us also on places like deviantArt (http://fedora-art.deviantart.com/) or Flickr (http://flickr.com/groups/fedora-art/)