Re: eden, linkedin

Michael Beckwith wrote:
Adam Sobotka wrote:
I like idea of Eden scheme for f10, I tried to make a tree similar to image Jon sent, but without success. And..is anyone from group on linked in? I tried fedora keyword and didn't found anyone from here..so I want to appeal..if you are linked, don't hide your religion :)
I'm on it, I assume you can find me by searching my name. Should find me in a blue fedora(I wonder why) for my photo

No, it does not show your photo (or at least it has not showed it to me), but obviously you are the one with a website named michaelbox.net :D