linked in

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 28 05:43:17 UTC 2008

Adam Sobotka wrote:

> Ok, I know deviantart, that's a cool site I loved in my photo era (btw,
> your fedora flower photo is really good). I know even mugshot, but
> purpose of these sites are different.
> Most of us are IT profesionals and this site is about connecting sharks
> in these waters. So..it is good enough to be here and have fedora in
> tag, just to let others know that we belief in fedora future (this might
> be touchy subject, I am for example mostly paid by other side).
> But there is another option..to create group in there and make even more
> visibility to our case. This should...or better say I hope this
> should... drive more people in project. As I said before...I love Art
> group results, but even very good can be even better.

There is a general Fedora group there, even if it has only a few members
so far (not sure the link works without login:
http://www.linkedin.com/search?search=&sortCriteria=3&groupFilter=55981),
you could join that group.
A special group for Fedora *Art* would make sense either if the team
grows very large or we can draw additional benefits from having a group.

Also, for more effective LinkedIn usage, you can add for yourself a
position as Fedora contributor (after you feel comfortable calling
yourself "contributor") and then will see the opportunity to connect
with a lot of other Fedora contributors.