Re: SVG files in the wiki

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Ian Weller wrote:

Regardless of trademark issues, we have tried being able to render SVGs
automatically and it failed spetacularly.  I imagine we will try again
soon. -- ian

Please keep us posted when succeeding, that would help a lot in reducing the number of attachments uploaded to a page (no more one SVG source, one large PNG and a thumbnail PNG, as we used to to with Moin).

Is mediawiki's SVG renderer going to be really capable with more complex SVGs though?