Re: standard I meant, f10 codename

Adam Sobotka wrote:
1] Most standard. That's a hard to say..what I meant is that standard icon set should be near tango, at least with isometry. I remember how confusing was my experiments with ubuntu, until I applied tango icon scheme which is similar on all distros. That doesn't mean that I don't like echo or human icon schemes, it's a great to have an option...but in default there should be flat, tango like icons. Just my toughts.
I assume you mean the current default, ie. Mist.
- Andreas