Echo battery icons

Echo's battery and ups icons are not clear enough. The battery level (at
least at full) is hard to distinguish at small sizes. I've attached
examples of both so you can see.

Personally I think that the color in the battery needs to be brighter,
the shading on the battery itself needs to be reduced (or even
eliminated), and the battery in the ups icons needs to be much larger.