Re: Echo battery icons

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 07:31 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> Echo's battery and ups icons are not clear enough. The battery level (at
> least at full) is hard to distinguish at small sizes. I've attached
> examples of both so you can see.
>
> Personally I think that the color in the battery needs to be brighter,
> the shading on the battery itself needs to be reduced (or even
> eliminated), and the battery in the ups icons needs to be much larger.

Battery is one of the original icons from Diana that needs rework. As it
is now, it violates the guidelines and the usability is also bad.
However, it's not currently considered to be high priority one, but
anyone is welcome to rework the battery set (it should be fairly easy,
but it's a LOT of work).

Thanks,