Re: F10 Theme Proposal: Growth

> I did this up in inkscape and gimp. Let me know what you think.
> http://omploader.org/vaXZw/growth.png

Ah I love the tree, the leaves are amazing! The background is a little
bit plain though, but perhaps you already have something in mind for
that? Maybe a texture of some sort?

Also, I'm a little unsure if using the outline of the Fedora logo
would be OK with the idea of not including branding on the
wallpaper...

Awesome work :)

Jon