Re: Proposal: Wallpaper extras submission/packaging procedure

I was thinking the other day about Ian's idea of adding Free images form other sources (flickr): while it is OK from a license point of view, I think it is pointless, we may give people a well crafted link, something like http://flickr.com/search/?l=commderiv&ss=2&ct=6&mt=photos&w=all&q=wallpaper+-windows+-iphone+-mac+-apple+-ubuntu&m=text (fell free to add more "-keyword" to it)

I think it may be worthy to keep the collection open only for the Fedora community, as a way to get new contributors, by giving them a *simple and easy* way to contribute. We may not get the absolute best images, but there are probably millions of images on the web suitable to be used as wallpapers.