Re: Fedora 10 countdown banner

On 2008-11-04 04:14:24 PM, Jayme Ayres wrote:
> What is the procedure for making the translation of the banner? I have
> translated it here but I do not know who to send.
If you can generate the image files, then feel free to send a tarball or
put it up somewhere.  Otherwise, if you email your translated SVG to
list (don't forget that we'll need "1 day" and "n days"), then somebody
should know how to generate them.

If anybody generates counter images, the preferred filename is:

fedora10-countdown-banner-$n.$lang.png

Where $n is 1, 2, ..., 21 and $lang is the two-letter language code.

Thanks,
Ricky