Re: Intoduction

Rahul Jha wrote:
I'm Rahul Jha from India. I do manual painting using watercolors and other media. I also use graphics design softwares, especially Photoshop.

So how familiar are you with FOSS applications, like GIMP and Inkscape? We use those a lot as we try as much as possible to use Fedora to create the graphics for Fedora.

I would love to contribute in any way to the fedora art list.

I think I showed you a few ways to contribute (DesignService, Echo) in a previous email.

Here are some sample work. Hope you like them.

Those are awesome works, I particularly like the second one. However, and I am not an expert in this matter, the alterations made to the logo may be beyond the usage guidelines.