Intoduction

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 7 07:58:57 UTC 2008

Rahul Jha wrote:
> I'm Rahul Jha from India. I do manual painting using watercolors and
> other media. I also use graphics design softwares, especially Photoshop.

So how familiar are you with FOSS applications, like GIMP and Inkscape?
We use those a lot as we try as much as possible to use Fedora to create
the graphics for Fedora.

> I would love to contribute in any way to the fedora art list.

I think I showed you a few ways to contribute (DesignService, Echo) in a
previous email.

> Here are some sample work. Hope you like them.

Those are awesome works, I particularly like the second one. However,
and I am not an expert in this matter, the alterations made to the logo
may be beyond the usage guidelines.