Solar praised by Ars Technica

Here is what Ryan Paul from Ars Technica says about the Fedora 10 theme in a short article about the Preview Release:

"I was particularly impressed with the high quality of the new desktop wallpaper image, which comes from the Solar artwork theme. The whole user experience felt amazingly polished."

PS: I also moved my default desktop to F10 PR and noticed (a bit to late) a few things that could make Solar better, so I switched my wallpaper to something else (for the first time after F7's "Flying High).