Re: Solar praised by Ars Technica

I showed Solar Theme and some works that the Artwork team has produced during Latinoware and ALL people were impressed with the high quality of the subject, this is a pride for the Artwork some people ask me "Were we find that to download!? This is amazing!" So I said, "Wait and install Fedora 10 =)".

Cheers!

Jayme Ayres