Re: Early review

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 05:18:11PM +0100, Samuele Storari wrote:
Yes I saw this post this morning, i'm very proud to see that a lot
of people likes Solar.  I'm happy that a lot of people collaborate
to create solar, in the last week a lot of people tune up Solar very
well.

Sorry about duplicating the earlier post -- I was still working my way
through my incoming email when I sent it.

Charlie pointed these out in #fedora-art:

http://ostatic.com/176574-blog/upcoming-fedora-10-release-has-style-and-substance