Re: Theme praised

Cool interview!
I really do not know JupiterBroadcasting they so funny, I had only seen the episode Beer is Tasty (oh yeah!). So, thanx to remember Nicu.
;-)

Jayme Ayres

2008/11/10 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Jayme Ayres wrote:
I was giving a look at the blog Rodrigo Menezes [1] and saw on the analysis done by 10 Fedora dual blog JupiterBroadcastisng [2] (who particularly did not know), said some puerility on Fedora, but praised highly the work of Artwork and then I'd like to share with you.

Ah, that is the Linux Action Show! I remember back when they interviewed Mo earlier this spring: http://www.linuxactionshow.com/?p=176