Re: Fedora Logo History

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Good work Mo!  I remember there being some controversy over the design
when it first came out, but now when I look at it I can't imagine our
using anything else.  The thought that went into the logo really helped
us shape the definition of the overall Fedora brand.

I was one of the skeptics in its early days but since then changed my opinion and created a lot of graphics around it.