Re: Introduction

Adli Azaddin wrote:
Hi, my name is Mohd Adli Azaddin, im from malaysia, working as a System

Welcome!

Administrator, i am a RHCT holder (Cert # 605008355519675). Sometimes i do Web Application as a freelancer by using CMS (i created my own theme and i do simple php), and i find fedora is a very good linux, im not much a developer, and i cant really talk to people, so count me out in the ambassadors, and i find my skills in design, could really help to contribute in fedora community.... Cheers :D

Keep an eye on what's happening around here and do no hesitate to step up when you find something interesting.